Discover healing, hope and resolution.
Adults come in for therapy for a number of different reasons including treatment for depression, addiction, dissatisfaction with life, resolving past trauma, or feelings of emptiness.
Additionally, ongoing psychotherapy is a common and useful means of self-growth and self-actualization.
Sessions may focus on current or past problems, experiences, thoughts, feelings, or relationships. This may involve learning new skills, trying out new behaviors, working through old issues, grieving, or letting go of things that no longer serve your health or well-being.
Resolve your life, career, family, and relationship difficulties.
- overcome depression, anxiety, stress
- strengthen self-esteem
- develop healthy boundaries
- deal with grief, loss, loneliness
- resolve career conflicts
- learn effective communication and anger release
- develop your ability to express healthy emotions
- handle addictions and compulsive behaviors
- work through stage of life crisis
- explore purpose, meaning, spiritual growth
- clarify commitments
- free your creativity, spontaneity and joy